About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a fitness professional, a father of two gorgeous girls, a serious football fan and a LOVER of FOOD! I believe that to maintain balance in life we need to enjoy everything in moderation. But sometime during the past two and a half years, since my first daughter was born, I have lost my balancing ways. I'm addicted to food...my main addiction; chocolate. My workouts have taken a backseat to parent and tot gymnastics, crafting, and singing the ABC song. I NEED to find balance again. Please join me as I embark on this journey. I hope you too can find the balance in your own life.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Get Your Groove On Giveaway

~Written by Kate

Who loves free stuff? Me...I do... ME!  But what I like better then getting something, is giving something.

I'm also a sucker for good music...all music. I like Janet, and Eric Church, and Matt Nathanson...I love all music.

I realized I needed to update my workout playlist when in the middle of a hard set of mountain climbers "Bust a Move" by Young MC ended and LL's "Mama Said Knock you Out" came on.  Now I'm all for old school tunes, but let's keep it real, an updated playlist to get and keep you motivated is the best!

As I was downloading all my new tunes and loving putting together my new 'Workout Tracks' playlist I was having so much fun...and thought that you guys should have some fun too.  So presto, we're giving away a $50 itunes gift card!




Here's how you can enter.  You will get one entry for each of the following that you complete.

1. Like us on Facebook
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page, Twitter, blog, or Pinterest page

Please leave us a comment and let us know which of the following you've completed and you'll be entered!  It's that easy!

Contest ends on March 12th 2012.  We'll notify the winner on March 13th 2012.

Thanks for entering and GOOD LUCK!




7 comments:

  1. I'm the best at work out playlists! !
    I can jazz up your ipod in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Page liked and shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you on FB with my username Mary Happymommy.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared on Facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172731982843727&id=100000611160195

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on Facebook as Elena Istomina

    elena150980@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. shared on Facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=405819772765494&id=100002433695748

    elena150980@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared it on Facebook.

    Melissa McLean

    ReplyDelete