About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a fitness professional, a father of two gorgeous girls, a serious football fan and a LOVER of FOOD! I believe that to maintain balance in life we need to enjoy everything in moderation. But sometime during the past two and a half years, since my first daughter was born, I have lost my balancing ways. I'm addicted to food...my main addiction; chocolate. My workouts have taken a backseat to parent and tot gymnastics, crafting, and singing the ABC song. I NEED to find balance again. Please join me as I embark on this journey. I hope you too can find the balance in your own life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Contest Giveaway!

In honor of hitting 100 "likes" on Facebook we're celebrating by giving away some amazing workout gear.  We have 3 prizes to give away.

First prize: Stability ball, resistance band, and skipping rope
Second prize: Resistance band and skipping rope
Third prize: Skipping rope

To enter this contest follow these 3 steps:
1. "Like" Bodyw8 Fitness on Facebook. If you already like us, ask a friend to like us and if they do, you will both be entered into the contest.
2. Leave a message on the Facebook page telling us you like us. (we're working on our ego...)  :)
3. Tell us what your favourite or least favourite exercise is.

The contest will run until January 31st, 2012.  The winners will be announced on February 1st.

Good luck and thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment